About the Course
CRIMINAL DEFENSE STRATEGIES TO HELP YOU BEGIN, AND WIN, YOUR CASE.
Have you been disappointed and confused by the information you are finding (or not finding)? Do you feel overwhelmed and lost about how to start defending your court case?
Every year, criminal defense lawyer Robert F. Gruler and his team use the strategies presented in this book to help thousands of good people facing criminal charges reach favorable outcomes in their case.
In this course Robert reveals:
- The 9- step blueprint used by our law firm for how to fight and win criminal cases.
- The defense framework that is applicable to every type of criminal charge in the state throughout the U.S.
- The 9 main parts of a criminal case and how they apply to you.
- The 3 most important characteristics you must understand to build your defense.
- An overview of 10 examples of mitigation material useful in negotiating a favorable outcome.
To help you begin,
fight, and win your case
Beginning to Winning
More Courses from Robert Gruler
From marketing strategies to everyday life practices, learn how Robert Gruler has systematized his professional and personal life using the following courses.
About Robert Gruler
Robert Gruler received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from Arizona State University where he graduated Magna Cum Laude, was on the Dean’s Honor List, and was the recipient of the Provost Scholarship. Rob then received his Juris Doctorate from the Phoenix School of Law, graduating in the top 15% of his class. While in law school, he was part of the Criminal Law Society, the Federalist Society, and was the Vice- Managing Editor of the Law Review.
Today, Rob is one of the founding partners of R&R Law Group and the host of Watching the Watchers on YouTube. R&R Law Group is a criminal defense law firm in Scottsdale, Arizona that serves good people facing criminal charges.